Please visit www.assens-port.com for more information.
Is idealy located on the Little Belt.
Deep water and an optimum current preventing sanding-up and ice.
The Port terminal is close to Denmark’s major motorway junction.
Features of Terminal Fredericia:
- Water up to 15 metres deep at the quayside, making this one of the deepest ports in Denmark
- Direct channel out to the deep-water route in the Great Belt
- All necessary facilities, e.g. good infrastructure, rail tracks in all quays and extensive crane facilities, including portal and mobile cranes
- Strategic location for Danish industrial production and the agricultural sector
- Good base for distribution to the entire European continent
- A dynamic and attractive shipping environment
The port has a central location in the Triangle Region Denmark, and is located near the motorway and the railways.
Features of Terminal Middelfart:
- 60,000-square metre port area
- 100 metres of quayside, where vessels up to 130 metres can dock and moor
- Water 9 metres deep
- All necessary facilities (e.g. 12,000 square metres of warehouses)
- Areas for new dry bulk and general cargo activities
- Easy access to and from the port area
To read more about these two ports please click here.